Sunday, April 8, 2012

PhotuGrafi

Photography - My long lost passion....

Yes that is true. Since childhood, I was interested in photography, but due to the 'huge' competition in academics et al , I was not able to pursue it. As I stand in crossroads wherein I can go for it and make peace with it, it seems to me that it is not only me who is pursuing photography as his 'passion'. My friends often comment 'These days every fool is carrying around a SLR, and thinks he is a photographer'. I say what is wrong in that? People often who comment like this are either don't know what they are talking about (you know what I mean!) or they are extremely sensitive to photography and cannot bear the sight of others trying to learn this science. 
Image taken from my balcony capturing a sunrise © UltaDimag 
Photos often speak a lot and sometimes they often speak only to the photographer! It happens so often that I take a picture and just look and admire it for sometime, but the same picture fails to make an impression on other. But at the end of the day it is you who has to worry about sleeping at peace! Now the next challenge it to buy a good camera and I am starting to love the challenge as it not only hurts your mind but also your pocket (big time man!). Often you need to give an argument for the question "Hey why do you need pay 50k for just a camera?". Well it is difficult to explain while all my life I have been slogging to get a camera and when I have the time and money to buy one I am still giving it a thought. 
Another Good Morning Sunny! © UltaDimag

Well I have decided no matter what , I am going to buy a good camera. Hopefully next time I'll put some 'good quality' pictures. Till then stay tuned!

No comments: